minijet
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Train

[QUOTE=awaissmann;17466734]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAMDAN1000 View Post
Here's some pics I took today of my M135i with the M235i front end on it, I previously posted pics on this forum of what it looked like before. I've been driving it a couple of months with the M235i front and the attention and thumbs up the car gets is unbelievable. Only thing I'm waiting for now is my M performance exhaust which should be here tomorrow. Anyway hope you all like it cause i certainly do.

M135i with M235i Bumper Conversion

And here's what it looked like before

Hello HAMDAN, first sorry for my english, i'm fron south amercia. I have a problem. I put the front of m235 in my m135, like you but don't work the led line into de headlights.
Can you help me with this?

Tks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awaissmann View Post
Hello, first sorry for my english, i'm fron south amercia. I have a problem. I put the front of m235 in my m135, like you but don't work the led line into de headlights.
Can you help me with this?

Tks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awaissmann View Post
Hello. I put the f22 front on my F21. It is perfect, but the top line of LEDs will not turn. They help me see that codify to work?. Thank you very much. I'm in South America that is why I will not see them personally.Info@individual-cars.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterelze View Post
Hello everybody,

I also put the f22 front on my F21. It looks perfect, but I also have some coding problems regarding the xenon headlights. Can everyone of you give me some hint which other parameters has to be adapted to get everything working fine? Maybe it is also possible that anyone can send me his CAFD-File of the FEM_body. In this case I can compare it with the coding of my car.

Thank you very much for every kind of help

Regards,
sterelze
This might help.
Im looking to see what bits we will need
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...i5g/edit?pli=1
Appreciate 0