12-12-2018, 12:31 PM   #15
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Well they have to figure out how to reincarnate half the superheroes
This is what turns me off from these movies. Basically anything can be written to alter the story line because all of it based off of nonsense. I will admit that I watched the last one simply because everyone kept talking to me about it.

From what I have gathered in my 40+ years of watching movies, some miraculous event shall transpire, boom...all the heroes that died will be back, something else will happen and the super heroes save the day.

I will admit I'm a hater when it comes to these movies. I've yet to watch one that entertained me. Ragnarok seemed like it's target audience was 8 year olds, but in all fairness I feel the same about all of the Fast/Furious movies. I also recently tried to watch Black Panther...emphasis on tried. I really tried to enjoy it and it just wasn't possible. I made it about 35 minutes before wanting to turn it off to watch Bill Dance fishing to wake me back up. I will say that I was surprised to see quite a few of the super heroes die off in Infinity War, then I realized what I watching and remembered that all of can be brought back because....you know, nonsense can be written in any direction.

Truth be told, I will end up watching this too and laughing about the predictability of it all after, then calling my super hero loving friends give them a hard time about it.
Appreciate 0