Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chapperss View Post
Damn, that`s a shame.

I did notice I was playing the same as I do in Warzone, slide shooting ect. ttk is fast for BF. I Don`t mind it though. Guess if I was being purist I would but things change and it`s not a biggie in my book as i`ve put 100`s of hours into Wz which I enjoyed between cheater ban waves, so i`m enjoying this now to. Portal should bring back some nostalgia and creativity too.

Though it hasn`t cost me a dime which may skew my perspective. I certainly haven't wanted to stop playing.

Getting my ass handed to me by vehicles time and time again is not Wz though
I wish I had more time spent into the Beta, maybe my hopes and expectations were a step too high, but sometimes you'll pay the price of too much trust in advance
Thats it definitely for my BF collection, you can't release games of same genres by two bigplayers without any similars or nearly identical gameplay.
What I'd enjoyed were the classic maps at BC2 and BF3, the polished graphics were pure eyecandy, but I hadn't payed for older renewed BFs, but for a new gameplay.
I hate to say it, but COD had made it with WZ much more better, BF2042 is a lousy copy of it.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0