CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Well about that time I would build a fence around my entire house and put a couple of Rottweilers in the yard. That should take care of those young punks. Lastly I would think about this time it’s not very wise to leave the keys in the car unlocked knowing what’s happening in the neighborhoods.
I never understood people leaving things unlocked. Granted, if someone wants it bad enough they will take it regardless, but sometimes making things difficult will make them move on. I grew up on a dirt road in a small town, but that town was next door to the heroin capitol of the northeast. Every once in a while you'd get some odd people just walking down the street. We locked our doors and our house. Now I live in a nice quiet neighborhood, and still do the same. Even though we live in a secluded area, one of our neighbors got their car broken into a year ago or so.

Meanwhile one of my friends lives in a not-so-great section of Hartford and leaves her car unlocked on the street. I guess it's all what someone is used to. Personally I trust people about as far as I can throw them, which with my thinner build and the obesity problem in this country isn't too far.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 5
DETRoadster11462.50
vreihen1615244.00
Bunnny219.50
Patton2502939.50
kanovic456.00