06-27-2022, 02:19 PM   #49
jpdchicago
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL, X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenGT View Post
This not a $600K car… this is $200K car. BMW is not yet on the same level of as Porsche or Aston Martin. Porsche can charge almost $1 million for the 918 Spyder because it's a true HyperCar. Timeless design. I think Bmw really needs to understand what they're doing! And who they're catering to and if they're catering to young generation of people who don't know any better, than people who are non-purist will buy this just because of the badge.

Two things are happening with Bmw in the marketplace right now.

Board members have become greedy and their share holders have become greedy and now they are selling and marketing purely based on their badge and the brand BMW.

They are losing money due to electrification requirements and therefore have become desperate and now we're trying to make billions of dollars to transition their lineup to electrification.

I do not believe this is an M4 converter it's supposedly handbuilt the chassis may be shared.
but it does not justify the money that they are asking, specially considering what you can buy for a lot less.
Isn't the price level a moot point anyway?
I think they are all sold out already. Proves they did not charge too much…
Appreciate 3
Chicane_1050.00
EXE462100.00