View Single Post
      06-14-2022, 08:40 AM   #8
Moopai
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M850GC Tanzanite Blue Metallic

Unfortunately Canadians in general don't know how to drive and most of them have a sh*ty driving attitude. No common sense at all. You've got those who are doing 100 clicks in a 40 km/h zone or the best ones that drive 70km/h on the highway in the left lane and don't want you to pass them and when you do they start to speed up and then eventually start road rage...

The other day I was on my way to Niagara on the Lake, the speed limit on the highway has been increased to a 110 km/h. This A-hole is doing about 80 or maybe less in the left lane. I flash the high beam for him to move into the middle lane and O'boy, if this A-hole had a gun he would've probably shot me. When I merged into the middle lane to pass him, he's giving me the finger and swearing etc and all of sudden he speeds up and tries to block me from merging into the left lane. Eventually I put him and his piece of sh*t Mustang in his place and passed him.

I drove in many places during my travels, US, Europe and other and have seen interesting drivers but there is no one like the Canadian driver, they have no clue what driving is all about... In every country the left lane is a passing lane not for you and I to do 70 or 80 clicks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8Bimmer View Post
Oh ya in case you think I'm exaggerating. The limit in my city on residential streets is now 18mph. And that's not in the school zones either.
The mennonites in the buggies are faster....lol
We have a ton of them in our area. There's nothing like trying to negotiate large skiddish farm animals pulling a huge black box in traffic. The horses really like heavy traffic confusion too. Add in the big trucks and it's like a circus everyday.
Seriously we have accidents weekly if not daily because of these 1800's holdouts.
VERY VERY serious accidents too. Lots of mennonite kids killed. They drive these kids sized buggies with ponies pulling them. OMG it's quite show here. Jeeeez!

Last edited by Moopai; 06-14-2022 at 09:24 AM..
Appreciate 4
Cos270608.50
Vivek.1366.00