Thread: Gran Turismo 7
View Single Post
      10-30-2022, 06:18 AM   #52
DO444
Banned
Rep
Drives: 340i

Haven’t played forza yet.
I have an Xbox but just haven’t gotten around to it.

Gt is great.
No complaints. The cars are probably as close as you could possibly get to them without owning them, kinda amazing really.

I only drive from drivers view inside the car and I get a great feeling of “being there”, all the sounds are unique and the driving characteristics are totally different as well. A BMW is a drift monster whereas a Porsche is a stupid fast point and shoot corner to corner, whereas a Ferrari… we’ll, Ferrari is just God mode.

I actually suck at driving the 911, I get better times than an m3 but just barely, idk why but my 911 gt3 rs has terrible understeer. It’s just the sheer speed of the Porsche that gives me a better time than the m3… but the m3 is SO much fun to drive, a natural drift monster, just glides all over the track. If I had to guess, I’m just used to the m3 (e46) and if you’re going too fast the car just drifts awesomely… but the Porsche is stuck right to the ground, so much grip. I probably need to take the corners with less speed. Or maybe it’s the full lsd settings, idk.

The Ferrari is insane. It carves through any corner like butter, and at serious speed too. No contest it’s my best time car, but I think the e46 is the most fun car to drive so far.

I have no idea if these cars really drive like this, but I’m pretty sure Polyphony Digital does model the real sounds and character of the cars on the game.

It’s remarkable.
I do wonder why the Porsche feels so bad though.
I hate driving it.

Oh, and lastly… the game gets damn hard.
It’s got me choking the life out of my ps5 controller on many occasions, white knuckle driving for sure.

Starts out fairly easy but it gets real tough.

Last edited by DO444; 10-30-2022 at 06:23 AM..
Appreciate 0