Quote:
Originally Posted by G MONEY View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
It never was passive, that's the thing. I'm direct. The fact that you can't tell that is very alarming. Also, how are you this bent out of shape over a few memes? Hate you? I don't care enough to hate you. You're some random sitting behind a screen.

You do project. A lot. So did Cyn. It's the personality type that causes it. Neither of you understood sarcasm that well, you know why? Ego. Insecurity. Both of you said EXACTLY the same thing. "Jealous? Cuz I get women and you don't?" You know who says that? Insecure shallow dudes who aren't getting laid.

You recognize some of the others got "hate like this." So if you see the hate and a few others got it as well, why not take it a step further and see if there is any commonality to the "hate".
If you also know that you have a tendency to "project", I'm assuming this has been pointed out to you. Should also think about how some random on the internet is telling you similar things to people you know around you.

I'm a nutshell, your personality is the polar opposite of the woman slaying conqueror you portray to be. You over analyze and come up with assumptions on your own basically. I can't imagine you're a delight to go on a date with or text with.

Lastly. All I did was post a few memes. The rest was all you basically. You could've laughed along, ignored it, learned from it, but no, you chose "fight" so here we are.
very direct minus the silly memes is what I was referring to, who's fighting lol? Im not really bent out of shape just curious as to the disbelief but now I understand why you think this way. Yes we are indeed randoms behind a screen. You sure are putting a lot of effort into trying to discredit me I will say. IM overanalyzing lol?! look at what you just typed Frued.

My online personality is a little more candid because again everyone's a stranger here, real life personality doesn't necessarily speak the mind about uncertainties and what not.

I never said you dont get women I date, I have no idea if your married, gay, straight or what man, I was simply trying to understand why you think im lying but now its clear. I understand sarcasm pretty well my friend but keep claiming all these things you know of me.
Ahhh, now we're in what we call "back pedaling" and "gaslighting" phase. You know, where you're always the victim?
You to girls should just cat fight it out. Scratch each other's eyes out and be done with this back and forth bitch fest😉🤣. It's kinda entertaining though. 👱🏽*♀️👩
Shit was 12 hours ago. Sounds like you like the drama more than the "bitches" you mentioned, ain't that right, Girlfriend?
Sorry. I had 3 dates in the past 12'hours. 🤣No time to check up on you ladies.
Appreciate 0