View Single Post
      02-20-2022, 06:51 PM   #12568
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
So you were into this woman enough that you agreed to have her grand piano in your house?
Oh yeah, awesome other than the violent alcoholic thing. Tall, thin, fakes, super sexual. And she sure tried to use it today but I was able to resist.

She claims to be throwing the kitchen sink at solving her problems but I told her I wouldnt entertain any discussion until I had the option of just blocking her number the moment she slips up. I might still just do the slow fade after she moves out either way but going to be a lot better not having this hanging over my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
No, worse. We were talking about pets, mentioned how her ex has a cat. I told her my ex was allergic to cats so I never got one at my previous place and my current place doesn't allow pets (sadly, i want a cat). She asked me how long ago I used to date her, I said we broke up a while ago, then clarified for November.

She judged me hard for "dating again so soon" and said that was "something to note". She didn't even bother hiding it. I really wanted to tell her "you're not the first girl I'm seeing since, don't worry youre not my rebound", but for blatantly obvious reasons kept my mouth shut.

So yeah. She wasn't particularly thrilled, I'm not a big fan of being judged on when I broke up with my ex. My phone's been quiet, yes she's a horrible texter, but this time I'm not going to send anything back.
Yeah, sounds like a bitch. Consider it bullet dodged. Anyone who thinks a few months out of a relationship is "too soon" without context is someone who likely has some baggage they are projecting onto you.
Appreciate 3