Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, very rarely can you actually trust people.
dude 100%, my friend (not assface) invited me to the party he was going with people from his college, so it was basically a bunch of electrical engineers/comp engineers from like the best school in turkey. really really smart kids.

anyway, i asked my friend the girl scene a few nights before and he said they either have boyfriends or don't for a reason so i took that as a sign of "ok, let's just get a few drinks in and celebrate with my boy". of the 25-30 people there this was the only girl that wasn't in engineering, but she was the roommate of a girl that was an engineer so she came through as a +1 to someone. i walk in, she's like "wow who's cologne is that" and since I walked in by myself I took ownership of it, she said it smelled too "aphrodisiac-y" and acted all close to me but i was keeping my distance *at least until after midnight*, im a firm believer in "homewreckers never build their own homes" (its catchier in turkish)

then i go outside to smoke, and she's making moves etc brought a glass of wine for me and her and before proceeding with anything i "gently reminded" of her boyfriend and she says that and leans in for a kiss...

ive been talking with assface and he says that i can't find someone to trust because i let my dick get the best of me and i guess he's right but thotties are EVERYWHERE it's impossible to find someone who is loyal/attractive/fun.

let's spend valentines day together through google hangouts?
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00