01-07-2019, 08:02 AM   #2787
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm 52 and found the condom wrapper in the wife's Jeep
I can relate. I found a condom wrapper in my bathroom trashcan. I was away on business in Vegas for a week while the wife was home "alone." On Friday, while still in Vegas, was talking to the wife on the phone and she stated she was putting the sheets on the bed. I wasn't supposed to be home until Sunday, I come home in the wee hours of the morn Saturday to find her asleep on the sofa. I quietly went upstairs to turn down the bed and use the bathroom before waking her up to take her to bed. Surprisingly the sheets were not on the bed.....first red flag. I go into the bathroom and the only thing in the trash can was a condom wrapper....instant mushroom cloud, but I keep calm. I go downstairs to the laundry room and get the sheets out of the dryer, make the bed then go downstairs, kiss her on the cheek and let her know I'm going to bed and ask if she wants to join me. She acts so sweet and surprised that I'm home early and excited to have me home. She said something to the effect of she was waiting on the sheets to dry and fell asleep on the sofa. That's when I said, "The sheets that you were putting on the bed when I spoke to you yesterday?" Instantly she knew something was awry. As I walked upstairs, I asked her to do something with the bathroom trashcan.

There's way more to this story, but I'll stop here.
Appreciate 4
nyalpine907433.00