Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
I'm 28 and single, but I don't feel so bad when I think about some of the stuff my friends who are the same age have gone through (divorce, long-term relationships ending in cheating, etc).
i honestly thought you were older and it was your wife's jeep that some poster found a used condom when he took it to the shop... i guess im glad its not you? still feel bad for the other guy though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Anyone tried live Tinder? If you can then it is nerve racking but better than the mobile phone. A friend tried it recently and was embarrassed when no one matched from the first few but then he met a PYT mid queue.
oh? what is live tinder?

also - update: ankara is WAY more lit than i remember. living with parents makes it for a harder time, especially because of the snow days my brother's also home but at least now i can cross having sex in a car off my list
i was away for a few days from the forum but i'll update with my story from new years eve ASAP. its nothing too new/surprising (what she said at least) but it definitely adds insult to all our injuries of looking for a loyal and fun person...
Appreciate 1