View Single Post
      01-02-2019, 05:12 PM   #2779
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Dude, this is ideal! Learn to get comfortable being alone. Work on yourself, your health, your finances...look at this way; this is the time you have to prepare yourself for future endeavors and building the you that you want to be without being obstructed by a relationship or outside influences. This will only make you a better candidate for someone when the time comes. In the event that you don't get in a relationship in the time frame that you'd like, you're already comfortable with who you are rather than being depressed about being alone. Being single is not a bad thing.
yea i know, im not depressed or anything. ive spent long periods (years) in my twenties single so i can handle being alone. ive just reached a point where i have a stable career and i want something more out of life. hitting up the bars every weekend with my friends is starting to get old. the problem is im over the stupid games chicks play these days so i dont really have the desire to put any more effort into dating right now so i will probably remain single for the foreseeable future.
Appreciate 3