Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Aaaaaaaand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yeah man, spill it. What happened? How did you end up meeting him?
she was in town, tagged me on a fb post saying she was throwing a party at some dude's place. planning on going to a house party a friend was throwing at his place - go there, one of the guys (alex) there said he was invited too and was thinking of going.

left that house party because it wasnt my vibe, grabbed alex and headed to a bar. ran into andy and his gf, asked if they wanted to come with us to a house party- they asked if they could come and i told them i was close friends with the host,they asked how close i said "closer than you'd like to know" so the four of us head there.

alex had no clue, but andy's my boy and he told his gf as well of the story - told them not to mention anything in the party, naturally.

go in, she welcomes us, highfived by alex (she's objectively hot dude), and we're chilling. saying hi to the people there, the supposed bf goes "oh hey you're BMW right? we met freshman year at the orientation". literally did not remember the kid but he remembered me

small talk here and there, hours fly by, andy's gf wants food so we all decide to go to mcdonalds - alex is like lets find her and tell her we're leaving. she shows us to the door and i lean in for a hug (all in the vicinity of the bf), she says "sorry about what happened in the car" and i said "let me know how longer you're in town" along with some other stuff, looked over at the apartment, locked eyes with the bf and left...

friends noticed how long of a hug that was have not yet made plans to get violated again, but one school-related event im running over the weekend i think she'll be there... will update if i get kicked out of school for having sex in a school building
Appreciate 0