Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
what the fuck happened to this thread im so confused i literally thought i grasped what you guys meant
then you pull this and back to square 1

i read somewhere, yesterday actually:
"Involuntarily love isn’t love. That’s a chemical reaction in your brain - infatuation. Love is a choice you make. It’s voluntarily, because you have control over your love. You love something or someone by investing time, effort, energy, and attention into them. You consider them valuable enough to be worthy of those things from you. You choose to let them in a little deeper than someone you just casually fuck. You’re still in control. You can just as easily remove them from that coveted place. It’s your choice.

Love is sacrifice. Don’t cheapen love by making it out to be something as pedantic as brain juice."

someone replied with this after someone said enjoying a connection is voluntary and love is involuntary - im getting the vibe you guys dont think as this guy does and Never_Enough does? i kinda have to agree with him, the more you invest in them the more shit can go south - i cant say im free of trust issues though so maybe im not the person to talk too much about this...
There's our nutshell.
Appreciate 0