View Single Post
      09-14-2018, 09:47 AM   #444
ImolaMoop
Rep
Drives: Sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Yep, check, check....three days is way too soon mine was about 3 weeks, check and that's fucking crazy!

Mine would invent problems for attention. Some were just way out there! Would call me at all hours of the night when we were dating and would either leave me voicemails singing me love songs (she couldn't sing for shit) or would moan (acting like she was having sex) to get under my skin. Serious substance abuse problems. There was always some form of intoxicant, it went from alcohol to pot to hard drugs back to alcohol back to pot, repeat. Nothing was done in moderation. She would smoke an entire joint and then light another. Don't get me wrong, I used to smoke weed but smoking after you just got high isn't going to get you any higher.

I said the same thing. It's hard not to get emotionally involved once they set their hooks in. Much like a siren, it's like a spell or being addicted to a drug, you can't get enough but hate yourself for not being able to walk away.

I know, I know everyone says they would never do that, but I'm a mentally strong guy myself and fell victim to it as well. It's much different when it's actually happening to you instead of a someone you know.

Fuck buddies turn into relationships with these types.

Yep....very much this. Normal girls bore me now. Part of the reason I don't emotionally involved anymore.
I should add that to her list of non BPD traits- she does not drink, smoke or use any drugs. That and loyal are her two unusual traits for a girl with professionally diagnosed BPD.
Appreciate 0