View Single Post
      01-16-2022, 03:25 PM   #5
heitzke
Captain
Rep
Drives: '15 M4 base, '04 Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
Congrats on the car. Very sharp looking, seems to be in pretty good shape too. Keep us updated!
For sure will do! It's been kept up pretty well. The "wear" items are quite worn like the factory seat centers, but I'll see what I can do there within reason. Once I get the DA on it over the next few weeks I think the paint will clean up really nicely. It's due for a good polish for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo Cat View Post
Not a mustang fan by any means, but the terminator is the one exception. I’d love to have one with my m3
Haha same here. I've had a few GT500's and had always wanted to have a terminator car. With the M4 being my 'nice' car I felt like I could justify something a little less... civil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenopoly View Post
Not a mustang fan, but I LOVE seeing old cars in tip top shape. There's just something awesome about someone taking care of something for so long.
Yeah same here. I was dead set on this 2003 Redfire with 47k at the same dealer, but it was priced to move and I was too slow. Oxford white was my second choice to go with my mineral white m4. I was also glad to see that I was the 4th owner of it, and seems like everyone took pretty decent care of it.

It was definitely more of a garage queen over the last several years, and most of it's life with how it still has the OEM windshield, windshield cowling and lots of other pieces that the sun just destroys. Exterior door/window seals are all in great shape.