Captain
France
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d e82 M Sportpaket

Garage List
2010 120d E82  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovekvam View Post
Quaife LSD, KW coilovers and M3 front control arms will probably make it very capable.
M3 front control arms will be the mod I won't discuss for sure: I'm convicted I have to do it and in this direction. Maybe later why not putting some Rogue Engineering silentblocs on it, in order to get the front of the car even sharper?

Regarding to the differential question, I'm actually reflecting of the route to go: or Quaife with their exchange programme or M Performance which propose a Drexler unit or even another company like Drexler themselve. Only problem I see: if I have an issue with the differential, I won't be able to fix it myself...

Then for the coilovers, I think both v3 and ClubSport solutions are good. CS Will allow more front wheels clearance and I will get more or less the same feeling I had with my previous ST XTA kit (front suspension was exactly the same as ClubSport).

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladberca View Post
Great upgrade!
Do you go on tracks from time to time or just enjoy the back roads?
As I don't need the car to go to work, I use it only for spirited driving and for enjoyment. Thus I use it mainly on back roads and one or two times a year on track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Nice!
Thanks Mike

M Sport package, Stage 1, CDV, BMC airfilter, VMR vb3, ST XTA, BMW Performance stuff, M3 arms, E93 M3 anti-roll bars F and R, ...

French community of 1 and 2 Series: One-Two-Bimmers
Appreciate 0