06-05-2022, 01:30 PM   #13
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkHealer View Post
The guy I contacted last Fall about my property survey told me it was going to be VERY expensive to have one done. I just reached out to another company and they estimated $500-$600. Not sure what that other guy considers "expensive", but that sure isnt to me.

I also found it odd that they moved the markers toward me. One of the women surveyors told me its because things move in the ground over time. Maybe, but seems fishy to me. The one pin they moved the most (about 15 inches) is what put 3 panels of my fence on his side.

In short, i'm defintely getting my own survey now that I know its not several thousands of dollars to have one done!
15"?? Wow, that is petty. Ya, definitely get your own survey. Something's not right, and, anyway, for peace of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerkHealer View Post
Not to keep bashing this guy, but he's a real winner. When he first moved in he started Demolition on his upstairs bedroom. Ripping down walls and hammering at 0445 am, snowblowing at 0330 am, etc.

We have waterfront property so our lots are quite small. 50 feet wide.
Myself and other neighbors had to have a chat with him to inform what is unacceptable. You would think someone in mid 60's might know better.
Ya, sounds like a real 'winner'. Horrible.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0