09-27-2012, 11:45 AM   #22
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by as7920 View Post
I read the M135i xDrive had 0-100 as 4.7 secs.

If this came to the UK in RHD I may consider swapping from 1M. (may!)
Since your 1M is already doing that or probably even better you shouldn't Seriously, if you need an xDrive due to road/climate conditions then this is a better choice for you without a doubt.

From the German BMW web site I see some technical details of this car as well as rear drive M135i details. It seems to me that the xDrive will be offered only in auto cause there are no data for a manual there. So, you may consider if you want an auto box too. Yet another important difference vs. the 1M.

Anyone who wonders how much more it weighs? It weighs 1590 kg. vs. 1570 in 1M and just 1500 kg. in M135i manual. So a 90 kg. difference between the two versions. To make it more apples to apples: an auto box M135i is quoted 1515 kg. so the real difference of the xDrive system is 75 kg.

Maybe a moderator can add these additional data to initial post for easier reading.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0