View Single Post
      10-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #165
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

seriously, imma open an online dating site and hire you guys to take on cases 1 on 1, we gonna make mad money, it gonna be eharmony 2.0 . as for last night i didn't finish what went down, i was blazed before i met her and so fucking tired i couldn't type anymore.

so after the diner, we stopped by dunkin donuts and got coffee. i don know how it happened, but we were at a bench overlooking the river and manhattan with our coffee just talking bullshit for 30 minutes (for you local guys you should know the spot off the pkway ).

to sum things up near the end, she got cold i gave her my jacket and as i did leaned in and got a kiss and made out there for like 10 minutes , she got really soft lips i must say and after parted ways.

with all the pimp advice im getting, you guys must get chicks at the gym np . if this doesn't work out it doesnt work out. im not gonna kick myself for not letting it work out but the experience i got from meeting someone at the gym and what to come will always be with me. so far she is just a chick im taking it slow with and i will still have my 1 nighters for now, no doubt .

as for the creep pics ill post if i get any with her in the future

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-11-2010 at 06:17 PM..
Appreciate 0