Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

wow wow ... wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
what are some good conv. starters at the gym? i don't wanna be a creeper and be like you done with the weights, need a spotter , etc .

anyhow, at my gym we got 15 treadmills lined up in a row and ellipticals lined up in front. everytime i get on the treadmill and start running, this chick on the far end of the room on elliptical, gets off and gets on the treadmill next to me.

there are plenty of open treadmills out of the 15, and normally there is nobody x2 left and right of me and she always just takes like a 5 min slow walk next to me texting on her phone and leaves.

so this one time i changed the treadmill i normally use and went to the far end alot of treadmills open and guess what? chick is walking next to me again and leaves after 5 minutes.

im not sure if this chick wants a conversation or what, she just slow walks for 5 min texting on her cell and leaves and im like hm...?

so whats one supposed to do and tbh im a shy kid . maybe chicks dont want the bad boy muscle head dudes no more and want a genuine down to earth asian kid ?

inb4 jaykay

Reading things like this, i had the impression that if one day i travel to the US and try to meet girls by my way to aproach:

A-I go fuck em all

B-Im gonna be arrested on the first attemp.
Appreciate 0