View Single Post
      01-11-2019, 07:56 AM   #2925
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Well shoot. I've been off this thread for a while. Sorry to see you and your lady are having problems Not_Judy . That sucks.

From what you are saying it seems like she's a good person and you guys have fun together, but she's just in a different place in her life than you are. It seems you are viewing her more as someone to hang out with and have fun with and less as a partner. Nothing wrong with that of course, but it means that relationship has gone as far as you will allow it to. It's not going to get fundamentally better as you two are not going to get any closer. She has her kids and her life, you have your kids and your life. You two intersect in the middle somewhere when time, money, etc. allows. it seems you are hovering someplace between "friends with benefits" and "partner." If all involved are happy with that, then game on. But the fact that you are here sharing this and clearly disappointed by the state of affairs tells me you want more from a relationship, just not more from THIS relationship. Sorry man, but I think your options are: Status Quo, or move on.
Appreciate 5