01-10-2019, 05:33 PM   #2909
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Thank you everyone for the responses. I appreciate it more than you realize.

Now dig this. As I am going home from work today she sends a text message asking if she can come by. She was supposed to come stay the night with me anyway. She comes to my place clearly upset. She had been lurking on here reading this thread. I have to say that I'm a bit in shock. I asked about how she came to this thread and she stated that someone contacted her on facebook and told her to read it. Considering I know none of you personally and that none of you even know her name (I've been very mindful in never sharing her name on here) I find this extremely difficult to believe.

Long story short, she has been reading my posts on here and came by to let me know how upset she was before getting her things, handing me my garage door opener and leaving.

WOW!!!! Strange events transpiring within in an hour. I have to say this is a first for me to post my relationship on a forum and have the other party reading it as it unfolded. I'm sure she will be seeing this as well.

I must say that knowing she read all of this makes me feel like my privacy is somewhat violated. Yes, this is a public forum and anyone can see it but do any of your wives, husbands or girlfriend lurk on here to see what you have posted. Am I wrong for being upset by this. I can see from her perspective how she would be hurt by reading this but damn.....
Wow, I'm sorry this happened! You should feel violated but it's also a public thread so she didn't really do anything wrong if someone figured out who you were. I once had an obsessed ex who knew I was always on here and stalked me on here too. It's one reason why I'm careful what I post to this day since I'm not anonymous.
Appreciate 0