Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
not an equal comparison, as (hopefully) yer not having sex with your moms sister...
true and no i am not having any relations with her don't worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
It's not really patience. It's also not really something that a person can explain, it's just something you experience. It's like an addiction once the person infests themselves into your life. Consider this, people who are drug addicts once said, "I'll never allow this to happen to me" and it's not as if they woke up one morning and thought to themselves "Today is the day I'm going to ruin my life be becoming addicted to something that will eventually ruin me." It just happens and then you find yourself in the middle of it often acting in a manner that it isn't consistent with who you are.

I've had several friends go through the same thing. It all too easy to say "I'll never do this", "This will never happen to me" or "I wouldn't put up with that." I said the same thing. You never know how you will act or react until you are in that situation yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
As Judy mentioned...

It's not a choice you make. You fall for them. Hard.

When you see it you become kind of "crazy" yourself, doing things or thinking things you never did before.

One can't just say "I choose not to love her anymore so I'll just walk away". It's not a switch.
hope im not prying too much, but what made you guys realize it's time to "walk away"? how did you rationalize that and act on it?
Appreciate 0