Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyngofpop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowthebattle View Post
The crazy ones are also the most fun lol.
How did I miss this thread for months?

Just started reading at the beginning... and this comment made me wonder how the thread has made it so far without the Hot/Crazy Matrix coming up.

You were definitely missing out.
And we're missing out on your story too, feel free to grab a chair and share.

I believe this Matrix was already posted. I have definitely seen it, and I think I saw it here.
If I'm not mistaken Never_Enough posted it when Bayerische Motoren Werke was getting into BDSM.

Oh that made me look back on posts, had forgotten even Jay posted here...

Where are you Kyngofpop? We miss you.
Not a lot to report Onesy, just the typical failures in my life. Kinda settling in on the being single forever thing.

I gave up on the 45 yr old virgin because he's too passive. Not very much of a go getter and I like ppl that go for what they want in life, not ones that sit around and watch life happen. I made my intentions known a while back and he waited so long to act on it that I'm...good on that. Good person but just waited too long to make a move.

I DID meet someone that I really, REALLY like that I've been chatting with lately. And when I say "like" I mean I've been chilling out on everyone else MAJORLY!

Tall, skinny, and dorky as can be and adorable as a button. As soon as he sees me his pale face turns beet red and his reluctance to smile melts away instantly. Makes my heart flutter at the sight but I'm so gun shy that idk how to approach the situation to make it known that I'm crazy about him.

It's pretty obvious and it's why I've been missing on here because we've been virtually inseparable since we met but I kinda feel I'm gna "friendzone" myself on this one...AGAIN! Smdh. Gave him some breathing room tonight so as not to push him away like I always do but I'd REALLY like to make a move and not sexually because I'm smitten and want more out of this. Shrugs, idk. He seems really into me tho...gut laughs at all my jokes and is very intellectual....in a 30 yr old Ben Stein kind of way. Kinda feel I'm gna screw this up somehow tho cause I know me.
Wait. Did Doc hack an account???