Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Worth the shot lol I'm fishing...

So it was Bimmette then. Alright...

BMW, what makes you hesitant with Jade?
i feel like my hesitancy comes from the level of "connection" we have already, as in i don't think i hit it off with someone before this deep this quick - literally uncharted territories which is i guess where it comes from. because on the surface i'm chilling with a cute redhead that's also smart and interesting i know so many people that would kill for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Hmm yeah tough choice... bang a cute crazy red head or walk around in some shops.
yes and no - i could be messing around with my boys and chilling with girls i know from school, but i could also be doing that during school... you right
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
In the hour it takes him to drive, he could have a convo with some other chick ON THE PHONE

p.s. weren't me neither before you cast in my direction
yes! i have all my hoes on speed dial so we can have daily 1.5h talks and open up to each other and "talk about our feelings"
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
you don't get admitted to a "mental facility" for OCD. RUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
But those are the most fun.
in my expeirence, i've realized there's two kinds of girls: the ones with estrogen induced crazy, and ones that are clinical crazy. unfortunately the actual batshit ones are like heroin, i know MANY times i was like "just take my soul" idfk what it is but holy FUCK is it fun and literally addicting
Appreciate 2
________4157.00