View Single Post
      09-12-2018, 12:28 PM   #347
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
dude yeah definitely, people change and more importantly people forget.
if you post a pic of you with a helmet you're at better odds than so many people out there, i'd honestly love to talk to you about it. me and a close friend are planning to go to germany over the winter break so we can get good beer (fuck natty light) and so that i can drive a lap or two on the green hell.

many chicks, especially when drunk, just judge you on your first picture and swipe left/right. if you are "rightable", she'll look into your other pics and your bio. i'd say post a picture of your face and/or body in the first one (no sunglasses) and put the helmet pic as the second. if you, once again, an average guy who she's on the fence with, seeing that second pic will convey a sense of you do what you want to, along with a bit of danger. fuck if i know why but girls dig that stuff...

ESPECIALLY with different photos and profiles, you're bound to be given multiple new chances by the same women that lefted you before. there are many people with the same name especially if your name is something highly common like john, alex, chris etc
Appreciate 1
________4158.50