Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Did all of the above.

I was actually character-limited in my description.

Said I moved here a year ago, so I don't know many people, interested in meeting bla bla filled my time with skiing here, racing my car in the summer (picture of me with helmet on), picture of me hugging my cat (I'm not fortunate enough to have a picture of a hot girl holding a cute dog with me), speak other languages and can probably teach some sentences in French.

Should I delete my profile and start over? Lol
you can delete your profile if you were like me and was just swiping everyone (read: fat chicks) while taking a shit. i did that, re-used the same pics and i was matching with hotter girls.

keep bio short i'd say, idk your age/target age but you'd want to think of it like a job interview (i think those two have a lot of similarities). give enough information to lead them to ask for details. you have a picture of you with a helmet, let her ask what do you do with it. cats are fine, cat girls can be weird but so can horse girls idk that's your call. also i'd say remove the part of not knowing many people, having social command is important at least in my experience. many times even if we're just walking to class i'll say hi to a few people i know and eventually get "wow you know so many people"

about deleting profile: tinder (apparently) has a weird algorithm. if you swipe on everyone but don't get many matches, it'll lower your "tier" to girls who swipe a lot but don't get many matches. if you are an average male but only match with fatties you might want to have a clear start.
Appreciate 4
________4158.50
Kyngofpop676.00
King Rudi13154.00