View Single Post
      10-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

in a norm. scenerio like at school, public, etc no problem talking to a chick but the gym feels really weird to try to get with a chick like the other poster said, it is almost impossible to get a chick at the gym.

at first i thought she was walking for 5 minutes to walk off her hardcore elliptical but when i switched machines and yet she still walking next to me felt unusual.

to be put alittle twist this one time the treadmill on the left was occupied and the right wasnt. so i put my gaterade on the right machine to take the spot just to see what the chick does.

so she sees the gaterae bottle on the machine next to me and uses the machine next to that. during the middle of her walk like 2 min in, i pretend i lost my gaterade bottle and got it on the machine next to me. when she saw the machine was not occupied she stopped her walk and used the one next to me...

the chick is always dressed nicely. spandex pants, nice tight shirt revealing alittle stomach like 1 inch . no belly button ring & no tattoos from what i can see and she sweaty from her elliptical (actually works out ) and she hardly wears any makeup on, just alittle liner and thats basically it.

she like 1.5" shorter then me, white, brunette with blonde highlights long hair in pony tail. blue eyes, in shape, and really nice looking . so to sum things up she alittle shorter than me, great shape, mid b size boobs nice ass but and overall very porportional

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-10-2010 at 08:00 PM..
Appreciate 0