08-10-2020, 08:02 AM   #7014
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I know better than to wear boomer white new balances
Hey now! Don't hate on the white NB's. I don't know for certain because I haven't entered that particular age demographic just yet, but I'm pretty sure if you buy a lawnmower and a gas grill on the same day, you wake the next morning to find that you have been visited by the boomer fairy. I hear that the boomer fairy upgrades your wardrobe by gifting white NB's and your conversation starters suddenly become things like "It sure it hot out",
"We need more rain", "My tomato plants aren't looking so great" and my all time favorites "I can remember when" and "Back in my day."

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
dinosaur man with 10 phones.
I didn't realize that what he was holding was the equivalent to a smart phone trapper keeper. First question is why, then it hit me. Either his dating app game is on another level or he's a drug kingpin.....but hey it's 2020; it's more likely that he bought them all to play Pokemon Go.

Quote:
I wear New Balance 990. Now i know why older people wear them. Its so comfy and chill
Are you the dinosaur man with 10 phones???

Quote:
I give you beef jerky. Patato fry and Coke a Coma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Glo View Post
My nephew has been struggling to find love recently. Things fall apart because of his beliefs. He is a 'flat Earther.'

We've had countless debates about it. He still doesn't believe me that if the Earth really was flat then cats would push everything off.

Anyhow it got me to thinking it must be a challenge when someone is rigid with their beliefs.

I found this and shared it with him:

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/flat-earth-singles

I don't know how good the site is but it's the thought that counts. I'll eat my hat if he says he found someone on flat Earth singles.
Man he'll find tons of women on Flatearth singles. None of them will be worth a damn, but there will be plenty of them to choose from to not have sex with.
Appreciate 3