02-20-2019, 12:25 AM   #4
Estoril Blue 116d
Private
Norway
Rep
Drives: The blur Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
That's bad. Is strobe headlight legal in Norway? It might get you in cop trouble otherwise.

Regarding the second issue. At least you know a (not too attractive) solution. Why do you hate BMW service that much?
Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
That's bad. Is strobe headlight legal in Norway? It might get you in cop trouble otherwise.

Regarding the second issue. At least you know a (not too attractive) solution. Why do you hate BMW service that much?
Yes it's bad. I don't know first thing about strobe headlights or legality but I'm pretty sure the few cops in our town wouldn't care too much since I have a problem with my car.

I don't hate BMW service at all, in fact I know a salesperson at the nearest BMW dealership but unfortunately it's also 45 minutes away me... it could cost me 2 x 1/2 work days... so in general I try to seek help online first...

Soooo back to the issues... any ideas?

I guess first priority will be too detach the front bumper and examine the right side headlight. Get it proper dry and check if theres any wet connections. If not, and the silver wires look fine I will try and switch the ballast with left side one and see if that's the culprit. And if so, it's smooth sailing since they're available online....

About the aim control sensor... I will check both front and rear headlight level sensor and hopefully it's the front sensor thats doing a similar thing as the rear one were... snapped off the bracket!

Oh well... cars...
Appreciate 0