View Single Post
      04-11-2019, 10:30 PM   #9
jimbobiggens
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xDrive

Garage List
Hard to outrun that radio. In my younger, stupider, wilder days I tried. My brother and I had new Mustangs at the time, his was a red '91 GT and I had a '93 Cobra. Both had police scanners we had installed inside the dash and military walkie-talkies so we could talk to each other.

We thought it was cool to play with the police on the weekends. One of us would do something stupid to get the police chasing him, peel off when he could, then the other would get them to start chasing him. We never got caught playing tag with the police but I got caught drag racing some kid in an IROC.

The judge was about to reduce the charges to speeding because the other guy didn't have a driver's license and I had agreed to loan him the money to get his license back buuuut then it hit him that I might be the Black Mustang that had been tormenting the police for several months. The judge made me put my '93 Cobra up on blocks for a year. Told me if I got caught driving it for a year I'd have to serve time for drag racing, felony evasion, resisting arrest and probably more.

So I did, I put a brand new Mustang up on blocks, right out in front of my apartment. I put the wheels in my livingroom and had the coolest coffee table ever when I put a glass top on it.

Just a dumb kid. Wonder I didn't kill myself or somebody else.

Last edited by jimbobiggens; 04-11-2019 at 10:58 PM..
Appreciate 5