View Single Post
      07-30-2019, 12:14 PM   #23
Black Sunshine
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 F23

Garage List
2015 F23  [0.00]
I had the chance last week to drive both the M2C and the X3MC during the event, the M5 was at another event. Comparing the M2C to my 235i with some very minor mods. The power in the M2C is definitely higher in the rpm range but great once the boost built up. I was most impressed by the handling though. It was very smooth through corners on the route. Best way to put is confidence inspiring and a very easy car to drive fast without trying. Other than the seats being snug ( I'm a bit husky lol) it could very easily be a daily driver. For reference I drive about 50 miles each way to work.
I was most shocked by the X3MC as it totally blew me away. I saw someone else mention no torque down low, but that was not my experience in it. It is now on the top of my list for a replacement to my daily driver and also will be having the wife drive one when her lease is up on her suv.
I had both vehicles in full sport+ modes and switched between the auto and the paddle shifters.
Local dealer also had a 330x drive setup with a make shift track where you could test the emergency handling aspects.
Appreciate 0