09-05-2019, 06:42 AM   #1122
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Haha it's been a blast, although my fiance is constantly rolling her eyes and saying "you literally just ate". I'm starving all the time I can't help it!

In the middle of a quick week cut though since I have a wedding to go to on Saturday. A couple weeks of bulking followed by a week or so of cutting is nice though, get to see more of the results!
My buddy who works out also is hungry every hour. Annoying sometimes as were in the middle of like a movie, driving somewhere, working, or right after we just ate an hour ago this mofo is like "Dude, I'm starving! Can we go through a drive thru or something?" I'm like "Bitch, we just literally ate at a restaurant an hour ago and forked $100 bill!" he is 6.3 275lb so I dunno if that has anything to do with it
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00