View Single Post
      12-17-2019, 01:37 PM   #102
Cortexiphan
Major
Rep
Drives: 24' BMW iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Thank you for completely verifying my point about elitism. BTW, your "facts" are actually not supported by data. Virtually all the actual innovations in camera, glass, edge, swipe, etc technology was on Android based platforms. Funny you speak of batteries, because it is pretty well covered how Apple purposefully programed their batteries to FAIL. Nice company you are loyal to! They screw you and you still worship them! Objectivity and humbleness are important virtues in life. Apple Zombies seem to lack these essential traits.
You’re proving my point about Apple haters being uninformed. It’s very frustrating that people who know nothing about a subject have so strong opinions...

It’s never late to learn:
Apple didn’t program their batteries to fail intentionally. If your battery has lost its capacity to hold power, it can’t supply the voltage when the CPU load peaks. So, if you have a degraded battery, whenever the CPU asks for peak power, the phone will shut down. It’s a problem for Apple because iPhones are being used for 5+ years unlike any Android phone Apple came up with a resolution. (This is not a problem for Android, because Android phones lose support in 2 years at most (if you’re lucky) and they will also fall apart because of poor material and build quality in most cases. That’s why you see a bunch of iPhone 6 phones around from 5 years ago, but all galaxy s5s are I’m landfills)

As a solution, Apple underclocks the CPU so that the phone keeps working when the battery capacity falls below a certain level. That’s it. And you can go to an Apple store and replace the battery for $29, and the performance would restore to its original state. The same thing happens with all the Android phones, but who the hell uses and Android for that long? And is there any Android phone that receives software updates that long? Answers: No one, and no. Do you understand or should I explain in a lower level?

This is the situation for most Apple haters. They’re just reading headlines, thus severely uninformed, and they don’t know what makes a device good.(Hint: not the number of features.)
21’ G20 ///M340i

24' i20 iX xDrive50

Last edited by Cortexiphan; 12-17-2019 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0