View Single Post
      04-23-2019, 02:13 PM   #4034
mikesx4911
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 328i

Dating apps I think are kinda pointless lol. Girls use them either for attention to promote

their IG or snap mostly. Or if a girl is on a dating app I feel like there is something wrong

with her and it's the reason she's on the app lol. Every chick I have went out with from

POF, tinder, grinder, bumble, happen always boned but I didn't really want anything from

them except sex because personality wise I couldn't stand em.

Now for the funny store:
I like to get my rocks off by picking up strippers... There is just something exotic and just

I like about being able to get these girls lol. I met this one that was new to cali and new

to dancing from TX. swapped information. She hits me up at 2am couple days later

asking if she could come over to hang out.. I'm like sure why not, she comes over and

she didn't even have regular cloths on or with her haha. Just wearing a bikini haha. I

handle business that night. I see her again couple days later at the club and she just

flips her shit when she sees me with a girl that I brought into the club not another

dancer just a girl I know outside of there. She comes over and gets aggressive with her

and starts making a scene and flipping furniture over in front of all the customers lol. I

tell the manager he should fire because she's a crazy bitch and he fires her on the spot

haha. She blew my phone up for a week like 10 times a day blaming me for her getting

fired and threatening to blow my house up haha. She also had me read Scientology

books to her after we bang bang skeet skeet. (yes I read the fuck out of the books lol)
Appreciate 1
nyalpine907434.50