01-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #39
MPerformance211
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 981 Boxster S; 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335TT View Post
Ok .... well if you have a big problem with the GTR then the post doesn't really concern you because it seems it'll never be an option for you to begin with. My post was for people who would actually be cross shopping a GTR.

And I've never heard the GT4 in person so I can't comment on it. As for the rest of your post .. NO, I don't think they sound good.

The thing is, people tend to feel what they are told they will feel. You give a group of people a ball, tell them before they hold it that most people who hold this ball report certain feelings.. Majority of the people will report having those feelings.. Give the same ball to another group without saying anything at all.. Not one person would report feeling anything. So when people drive a GTR after reading reviews about it.. They come out with the same views. Same for Porsche. So try to completely erase the car from your mind and isolate only the sound.. It's really not a good sounding exhaust. Not including the GT4 because I haven't heard it yet or the GT3 / RS because I can see the appeal of that sound.
In stock form the GT4 sounds amazing.

With Fabspeed this is orgasmic.

Appreciate 0