Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Exactly. My problem in this situation is that I continued to allow it to happen over how I felt about her. Everyone, even her family warned me of what the outcome would be. I'm just glad she is now someone else's problem to deal with. I feel sorry for that poor bastard.
oh i know this all too well
you don't realize how bad it was when your fraternity brothers literally tell you to drop her before she renames your contact to "free food" on her phone and you just pass those comments because they're "jealous". jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
I feel no sympathy for her, nor do I concern myself with it at all these days. At one time I often wondered what I could do in order to express my disdain for the events that transpired. It was just a few months later that I realized that the best thing for me to do was live my life. Revenge would only show that I care enough to seek revenge. By doing nothing at all would show that it was killing me to keep it bottled in and yet this still would have some form of control over my life. What I eventually did was improve myself. Not for her, but for me. I now live my life by a standard of what makes me happy rather than wondering how others would perceive my actions. I've come to find that those who used to hate me now respect me, those that used to be friends I found were merely acquaintances and at the end of the day the only person that any of it matters to is me. I listen clearly now when people speak as the words they mutter aren't what they are actually saying. Things that I used to take solace and comfort in were only deterrents of what I needed to be accomplishing in life.

She may have wrecked my life emotionally and financially but it was my fault for allowing it to happen. At the end of it all, she only made me a better man; all the while she only be who she is and nothing more. As much as I hate to say it, I owe who I am today to her for making me stronger. I don't feel that she did any of the things that she did in order to just straight up hurt me.....well, she did on a few accounts but I feel like she is nothing more than a troubled soul looking for others to heal her. By living life in this fashion she will never find peace as she will expect others to bring it to her, she has to find it on her own. Whether she does or doesn't is on her and is no longer any of my concern.
on the flip side, i'm with you on that. as much as a shitty experience it was it made me who i am today in terms of dealing with girls.

hell, one of my closest friends now has an orbiter we call the "doormat". doormat sends her expensive gifts every now and then, and i basically make fun of him for being a doormat because those guys rarely learn, but the kid sends prime chicago popcorn., many times i told her to drop it and be upfront with the dude that she's literally just using him and every single fucking time she came up with an excuse not to... recently she told me that after putting a story with her ex the kid basically stopped responding and asked me for help on how to win his darling doormat back, and i told her to not to because i feel bad for the kid... i wish he didn't learn it this way but the truth hurts sometimes
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00