First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Just troll them about something in their photos.
im trying to think of something generic that i can apply to most women without having to think about it. the worst thing is to put effort into a response and get no response back.

like if they have a dog, ill usually just start with 'cute dog, too bad mine is cuter'. if they dont have a dog though i usually dont even respond, just out of laziness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Bumble is a joke like all the apps. Most of my matches don't even speak. WTF are you swiping for then you lazy cunt?

When they do, it's also the bs "hi" & that's it etc. get a personality.

Just say something like "Hey, what exciting things do you have going on this week? or try "Hey, is that all you got? If so, I guess we can still fuck. Number?"
lol the problem is they always have a ton of options. as soon as a better looking match comes along they have no reason to bother with you.
Yes! With as much self esteem issues as I have, the rejection or knowing that you're being judged based on a few pics and a couple random lines that the app developer thought would be AWESOME, it's just too much imo.

All the health nuts want organic everything in their bodies but randomly suck off the first douchebag that hits them up on a dating app and ignores all the good one with actual substance

Guess we'd all better get used to it because it's not going anywhere anytime soon....sadly.
King Rudi13154.00