Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
Worth the shot lol I'm fishing...

So it was Bimmette then. Alright...

BMW, what makes you hesitant with Jade?
i feel like my hesitancy comes from the level of "connection" we have already, as in i don't think i hit it off with someone before this deep this quick - literally uncharted territories which is i guess where it comes from. because on the surface i'm chilling with a cute redhead that's also smart and interesting i know so many people that would kill for that
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Hmm yeah tough choice... bang a cute crazy red head or walk around in some shops.
yes and no - i could be messing around with my boys and chilling with girls i know from school, but i could also be doing that during school... you right
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
In the hour it takes him to drive, he could have a convo with some other chick ON THE PHONE

p.s. weren't me neither before you cast in my direction
yes! i have all my hoes on speed dial so we can have daily 1.5h talks and open up to each other and "talk about our feelings"
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
you don't get admitted to a "mental facility" for OCD. RUN
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
But those are the most fun.
in my expeirence, i've realized there's two kinds of girls: the ones with estrogen induced crazy, and ones that are clinical crazy. unfortunately the actual batshit ones are like heroin, i know MANY times i was like "just take my soul" idfk what it is but holy FUCK is it fun and literally addicting
Welcome to the club.
Try to keep your feet on the ground, you'll be alright
Appreciate 1