View Single Post
      11-06-2018, 08:00 AM   #1521
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Not_Judy is right on this one, IMO. Don't write her off yet but don't plan to get serious either. Most artists I know (including my wife) are a bit tweaked. This chick has some emotional issues from the past but she knows it, she knows how to cope with it, and she knows it can impact her relationships. That's pretty mature. The real bat sh*t crazy ones don't know they are crazy, don't know why they are crazy, or don't care that they are crazy. If anything I would think the lack of humor would ultimately get too annoying to deal with. Just chill with her and have some fun, but no expectations. if nothing else, enjoy the fact that she's different from the hordes of self centered whiny bitches out there.
Exactly! Something tells me you could have a lot of fun with this girl, not just sex. This girl could possibly teach you a lot about life and other people. Better to have an understanding of who you are (in her case) and be open about it versus trying to hide it. Those that try hide it are the ones to avoid. One of my favorite quotes from a movie is, "The broken are the more evolved."
Appreciate 2
________4158.50