View Single Post
      11-06-2018, 07:56 AM   #1520
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
DO NOT GET SERIOUS with this girl. I personally would hang with her and delve deeper into who she is. Who knows, maybe she is the one that needs to learn something from you in order to make her life better or see things from a different perspective. I think in today's society we are so quick to judge and run the other way that it prevents us from making solid connections with other people. I've been an artist since I was young and I am a firm believer than any artist, musician or the like that is worth their salt is a little, if not totally bat shit crazy. Some of my favorite people are far from what I would call sane or label as a "normal person." I wouldn't call this done, but I also wouldn't get involved to a point to where you can't find the escape route.....quickly.
Not_Judy is right on this one, IMO. Don't write her off yet but don't plan to get serious either. Most artists I know (including my wife) are a bit tweaked. This chick has some emotional issues from the past but she knows it, she knows how to cope with it, and she knows it can impact her relationships. That's pretty mature. The real bat sh*t crazy ones don't know they are crazy, don't know why they are crazy, or don't care that they are crazy. If anything I would think the lack of humor would ultimately get too annoying to deal with. Just chill with her and have some fun, but no expectations. if nothing else, enjoy the fact that she's different from the hordes of self centered whiny bitches out there.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
________4158.50