Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92inPHX View Post
Add this to the list of reasons I'm glad I don't live in CA. A few day trip can be fun but I couldn't put up with that state full time
No doubt. These legislators are freaking nuts. at this point all I can do is laugh. It's not like these residents are stuck there like the poor Cubans or North Koreans. I can't believe anyone would live in that state at this point.
Higher quality of life and a better economy in CA compared to most of the other states in the US is probably what makes it a popular state. Highest GDP and highest GDP per capita among the big states. CA 'per capita' GDP is almost 50% higher than Florida for instance.

So the Cuba and North Korea analogy does not work for CA. Economically it is the most successful state.
As a Californian I disagree. It's got to be one of the most oppressive states. They claim great prosperity, but keeps raising taxes at every turn. Either they're are liars or they are thieves. Taking my income taxes, and my X5, to Florida.
Still love CA. This week I am in San Diego on work…enjoying the beautiful weather (and cars) LOL.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1