View Single Post
      05-27-2014, 02:25 PM   #22
Hummy
Rep
Drives: BMW M135I

Howsit guys, sorry for the late reply!
So the parts are in JHB {Kribo }, they will have to be flown down! The only problem is, my BMW dealer or any actual BMW in the area dealer do not fit the exterior parts.

They have to DRIVE the car about 180km {111 Miles} to the fitting place. BMW charge R740 an hour {42 Pounds} but they have no clue how much the BMW panel beating place will charge me!

The entire process will take they said, about 8-10 hours, so labor becomes quite expensive. My main problem being that the exterior trim has to be done very far away. I also don't really trust anyone to drive my car that far, without me knowing how it is being driven!

So we are trying to get another BMW person/company to do the exterior, while the Chassis and perhaps the steering wheel will be fitted at my dealer!

Petay - Thanks for the confirmation in my choice! Going with the exterior bumper for sure!!

Vladberca - If I can't get the exterior done somewhere else, I will go that route! It will be too expensive for me to do the; full outside kit, chassis and steering, and still needing to pay a fortune for labor!

Cheers guys Thanks for all the help!!
Appreciate 0