cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
See my issue is leaving without feeling guilt, abandonment, so on. So the few times I was able to leave, she kept texting calling, in a non adversarial fashion, I love you and I need you and so on. Each time I felt guilty and came back.

I need to resolve my own issues.

Restraining order is out of the question unfortunately in this circumstance. Her actions are non adversarial, just manipulative and I cannot bring myself to take a step of this magnitude towards a person I love or that I am not adversarial with. Just not made that way.
You have to go. Don't stay because you feel guilty. You have a right to be happy. I made that mistake long ago and stayed with my husband WAY to long because I felt bad for him. I basically put him before me. When I finally did leave, it got ugly - he made it ugly. You need to come first. Plus, you're doing it the right way. You should not feel guilty for being straight with her.

Good luck to you.