e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
Nevertheless, my wife refuses to allow me to leave (including physically holding me, flying to where I am, sending me thousands of texts a day with different numbers), despite my many failures in the relationship, and my refusal to adopt her religion, give her children and so on. Divorce is wrong to her on a religious basis. On her part, her significant failures have not been enough for me to leave. Time is running out, either I file the remaining paperwork or the court tosses my action.

She still loves me and is in love with me. I love her more as a friend. We both deserve better.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Well that makes our comments a little easier. You are WELL past a therapist, you need a court order I am afraid. The fact there's no kids means you can cut ties here without regret.

It's done mate, wrap it up.
See my issue is leaving without feeling guilt, abandonment, so on. So the few times I was able to leave, she kept texting calling, in a non adversarial fashion, I love you and I need you and so on. Each time I felt guilty and came back.

I need to resolve my own issues.

Restraining order is out of the question unfortunately in this circumstance. Her actions are non adversarial, just manipulative and I cannot bring myself to take a step of this magnitude towards a person I love or that I am not adversarial with. Just not made that way.
Appreciate 0