01-05-2016, 12:45 PM   #94
MPerformance211
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 981 Boxster S; 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iRlz View Post
Sorry you never modded yours with anything other than a 500 dollar midpipe Little more to the GTR than a cobb tune and midpipe, but different strokes I guess

Don't be swayed by your brand loyalty it can cloud judgement or the desire to be a new era F1 driver and get caught up thinking it sounds like an F1 car.

They're terribly sounding cars by and large with a few people going above and beyond to make them sound better [the dubai car above]. Hopefully your GTS post is a trend of things to come for Porsche. I'm blessed having gotten to speak with the first man in history to laud over what the run-of-the mill Porsche sounds like, and am truly honored to have met such a rare individual

No brand loyalty here. I've owned BMW, MB, Vette, Audi, in addition to the Porsches and GTR. If it looks good and can perform, I like it. The GTR only hits on one of those two. I'm glad I experienced one (didn't lose any $$$$ on the 7 months of ownership) but have ZERO desire to ever own one again.

Porsches aren't first on my list for exhaust sound but they sure as hell are above the magic vacuum cleaner aka GTR.

Check out the comments

Appreciate 1