12-17-2019, 07:14 PM   #51
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALPINA_DREAMS View Post
Once people on this forum realize that no one (especially BMW) cares what you think about design language, I reckon life will become easier and less agitating for everyone involved.

If you can't bring anything of value to the discussion, why spend the time and energy? Do you actually think members of BMW's board are sitting in Munich in front of a projector screen of this forum and saying, "Oh no, Steve73M5 says the grilles are too large! We must scrap the current tooling and dies and start from scratch!"

Get over yourselves. Design interpretation is inherently highly subjective. The really beautiful part is that if you dislike the design so much, you are free to buy something else! Simple as that. But to see hundreds of negative comments day after day is pretty sad and demoralizing.
In a way, I found your comment no different than others.

And, this is a big forum, I -would like to- believe that BMW is looking on this platform, even with the corner of the eye, to get some input. In the end, it is a forum of enthusiasts, or in other words the ones who care. The ones that don't care are not in here.

I do agree with you, however, you are just reinforcing the momentum, there are indeed hundreds that are not happy with those grills (count me in). There is no smoke without fire, and when hundreds tell you that something is wrong, then you need a serious introspection.

Yeah, many complaints, but I see that as a good thing because criticism is a very good tool for evolution. Other companies pay for the perception of a product survey, here, they get it for free. You must be really dumb to not take into consideration what people are saying.
Appreciate 1
CWads6937.50