05-21-2024, 06:09 PM   #14
RPM33
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Curious what you all would do...

About 4-6 months ago roughly I noticed a guy walking in our neighborhood. He looked like he was in his late 20's - early 30's and just seemed really sad by the way he was walking. I almost drove up next to him to see if there was anything I could do to help him, but decided not to.

Now I'm sure to New Yorkers, this is probably laughable, but our neighborhood is very quiet and everyone knows everyone. Lots of young families and we are very close to one of the best elementary schools around. Homes are about $500k - $2mill in our area and on up.

Anyway, same guy, walking around, noticed him instead of weekly, now it's daily. And he's normally gripping his fists and yelling at nobody. So it's clear he has tourettes or something along those lines.

My wife is a bit bothered by his presence, saying she thinks he could be dangerous around our kids playing outside. I personally think he's totally harmless.

Long story long, does this guy need help, or what do you think? Ignore him and move on with our lives . We both work from home, so we see him on our street daily, and again, I'm not worried or bothered, but wife is.
Floridaorange: Keep us updated about this situation. I agree with your wife as I would not trust this “man” either.
Appreciate 1